Sunday, April 25, 2021

Weekend update


 

Dear All,

Just a note to let you know I had a wonderful visit with my dad yesterday. They are taking great care of him at NE Rehab. He is getting lots of physical therapy and not in much pain. His spirits are great. I read him a chapter from a satirical book about Harvard (in photo and thanks to Peter & Mary!). He was laughing and helping me pronounces things - very engaged. 

He will likely be there for the rest of the week, returning to Sunnybrook on Friday. If you would like to send a card, which he loves probably best to send them there: 340 Bath Rd, Brunswick, ME 04011, USA

We continue to be so grateful for all your love and support!

Molly


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Molly. Made me smile. - C John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly & Taf, Dale and I just found your blog. What a challenging week for all! So glad to read this entry and know that El is laughing. Much, much love to the whole Field family, Nancy & Dale

    ReplyDelete

  Hello, all. Spring is underway in Maine - tulips, apple blossoms, lilacs, and the odd blackfly just to keep us realistic. Eliot is so happ...